Tuesday, June 13, 2006

In D.C.

I probably won't post much over the next week, as I'm in Washington, D.C. Here's a couple random shots from so far (I've got about a bajillion, but I'm not going to spend my vacation toning images, and I don't want to tone my better stuff until I have a better monitor to work with):






Flying in. I tried to make it seem like we were a space shuttle deorbiting, but didn't do as good a job as I'd hoped.






I shot this on the first day while wandering around downtown Roslyn, VA, looking for a Ritz Camera. (I forgot my battery charger; looks like I'm going to be limping on AA's once my pack dies).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i actually really thought it was taken from a shuttle xD

Anonymous said...

did you get my phone message?

You need to call diane!!!