Monday, February 26, 2007

Cellphones!

I went to UNL the other day and made it my mission to try to snap people using cellphones. Why? There is no why! (BTW --I was on the lookout for camera phone use, Darren -- but to be honest, outside of Times Square, I don't think I've ever seen people using camera phones in public!) I snagged some football pictures and some random candids too, but I'll put those in another post. Click any of the photos below to enlarge them.














































The last one turned out to be an Ipod. Oops! :)

1 comment:

argash said...

As far as people using there phones camera in public I think it all depends on where you are. I went to a building implosion here in Austin today and everyone had a camera and it was roughly 10% dSLR, 45% point & shoot and 45% camera phone.

I thought it was funny to see people holding up their crackberries and what not knowing they weren't going to get an even halfway decent shot considering the speed with which the action was going to/did take place.

Heck my 350D could barely keep up though a quick look shows some really cool shots.