Friday, February 10, 2006

More Polaroids

Josh and I went down to Sweeter Side bakery today to switch out the photos that we have hanging there, now that our Zens show is over. (Sweeter Side makes some awesome sandwiches, by the way, and you won't be able to leave without having a dessert). Anyway, I used this chance to test out my second Polaroid SX-70. Looks like it works, too!






Me chuggin' a cup of joe while calculating the end-state of the universe in my head. I had the answer, but then Josh made me laugh and I forgot whether the universe ends up five-dimensionally imploding or expanding forever. Bugger!



This photo I color balanced a little because the film,for whatever reason, decided that everything was blue. Sometimes it's cool when Polaroid screws up the color, but I don't think this was one of those times. :)






Josh and Lanette begging me to take the damned picture already because their gourmet sandwiches were getting cold.

No comments: