Sunday, March 26, 2006

Cranes, part deux

I went out shooting with my sister tonight so that she can learn more about photography. Thought I'd pay the cranes a visit, even though I don't have my telephoto back yet. Surprisingly, I didn't really require a telephoto for good shots -- though it would have helped! :) All photos get way bigger when ya click 'em.








I let my sister use my old EOS-3 film body. Dunno how the pictures turned out yet, but I'm betting they'll be good.













After the sun set, I thought it'd be fun to revisit an old spot near Kearney high that I like to shoot bulb shots in. I tried to make my sister look like a ghost with my flash. Not perfect, but it didn't turn out half bad!








All in all, a great time, and she had a great time too.



No comments: