Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Holy crap, it snowed!






Sorry these aren't the best photos -- it was 1AM and I wasn't highly motivated to spend lots of time composing. :) (Not to mention, I had to send my superwide lens back because it was defective; I was stuck shooting with a 50 prime & a crappy Sigma 28-105). But getting back to the subject at hand -- holy crap, it snowed! 14-17 inches according to the Omaha NWS, though that seems a bit on the liberal side if you ask me. Maybe it compacted or something -- this is some seriously heavy snow! If you look close, you can see my Honda buried under the tree in one of the photos. Is it really Spring?!



As always, clicking the photos makes 'em much, much bigger in a new window.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

my dad told me we got 25 inches. and i didn't believe him until i started scooping the driveway. it was to atleast my knees. CRAZY. -sadie